SNOW ADVENTURE is an exciting youth winter camp for boys and girls, where relationship between INODEV family is sown. Participants will develop basic winter sport skills, spend lots of fun time, and interact with other peers. During the adventure, participants will challenge their minds and body in a safe, comfortable, and pleasant environment. Participants will discover nooks and crannies of a new region, new culture, and a new society where they will make new friends. Through a variety of activities and experiences SNOW ADVENTURE will foster cultural exchange, will develop self-confidence, and certainly will bring an unforgettable experience and life-long memories!
The SNOW ADVENTURE program, born of a partnership between INODEV and RITMOS, ensures a daily and permanent monitoring of participants from the moment they embark until the moment they disembark.
The program starts at Madrid airport with a reception and transport to Portugal. During the duration of the project, participants will be entitled to activities, meals, accommodation, insurance, transport and escort of the production STAFF.
GETTING TO KNOW PORTUGAL is a project idea that aims to get youngsters to know Portugal while performing sports, participating in cultural/educational activities, and joining group actions. A project fostering values of ethics, respect, cordiality, companionship, dedication, concentration and resistance.
With the elaboration of this project, it is intended that each participant will experience various radical and recreational activities, and entertainment associated with moments of leisure, create friendships for life, and gain self-esteem and self-confidence.
Aimed at boys & girls over 14 years old who want to experience winter sports, visit beautiful corners, and enjoy fun.
With this program, you will be immersed in the marvelous landscapes of Serra da Estrelas mountain range.
The SNOW ADVENTURE starts on December, 26th 2021 and ends on 2 January, 2nd 2022 in Madrid.
During the planned time the group moves to Portugal to carry out activities.
The package price includes the following elements.
- Escorted airport transfer on arrival and departure;
- All routes on tourist bus;
- Permanent staff assistance;
- Logistics material (Rackets, vests, first aid equipment);
- Local multi-trip insurance;
- 7 nights’ accommodation with full board based on Sunday arrival and departures based on multi-bedded rooms;
- Afternoon snack & Late-night snack for 7 days;
- 1 New Year’s Eve dinner and party;
- 1 Farewell dinner party;
- 3 days skiing/snowboarding with 4 hours daily instruction;
- 2 ski/board instructors;
- 3 day ski’s boots, poles, and boards;
- 3 day local Ski resort lift passes and insurance;
- 1 snowshoe ride. Instructor & equipment included;
- 1 paragliding flight. Instructor equipment, and insurance included;
- 1 day kayak adventure. Instructor equipment, and insurance included;
- 3 team games: Paintball, Orientation, Peddy Paper;
- Cultural & touristic activities;
- 6 evening activities;
- ClubHotel representative service.
All items not included in this package are of the entire responsibility of the participants. The flight, visa process and fees are not included. The flight is not held at this stage until we have received the passenger’s credentials and deposits.
Compliance with this program is subject to any rules and conditions due to the Covid-19 pandemic as well as meteorological circumstances.
We will respect the rules in force and imposed by each country or region to be visited.
Ice skating is optional.
Ready to start
- Required valid passport and proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Tunisian nationals shall apply for visa at the Spanish Consulate. European nationals will travel without restriction.
- The obligation to submit a negative PCR or other test to Covid 19 cannot be considered as a reason for cancelling without costs by the participants.
For reservations, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For registration made until November 7th – Payment of 70% of the package price. The rest of the amount must be paid until November 15th.
- For registration made between November, 16th and November 30th – Payment of 100% of the package price.
INODEV offers special conditions for groups, and partner organizations depending on the number of registered participants or agreed commercial clauses. These discounts are not cumulative with each other.
PACK3 8% discount of the package price for a group of 3 participants.
PACK5 10% discount of the package price + 3 ice skating sessions for a group of 5 participants.
PACK PARTNER 10% discount of the package price + 3 ice skating sessions for a partner participant.